Welcome friend! I'm so glad you have joined me here at Dreaming of Homemaking. I like to think of this blog as my journal, full of ideas that have helped me turn my house into a warm, welcoming home. My hope is that you too find this little piece of the internet a place to gather ideas and find inspiration.
Ready for the best cake? Oreo Reese’s Peanut Butter Brownie Cake with everything you should have on hand if you love this stuff!
James favorites all put together, and this is what we got! Yes you heard it right – Oreo Reese’s Peanut Butter Brownie Cake. Now if we smothered it with peanut butter in between each layer and add some ice cream on the side that would be his dream! Yes I just gave you more ideas!
Let’s make this amazing cake!! Make sure to pin it for later because you don’t want to forget it!
Brownie Mix – I doubled the recipe
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
* Peanut butter if want some extra goodness
* Ice cream for the side if not sweet enough
You will need 3 loaf pans along with all the items to mix the batter.
Miss Zoe wanted to make this special desert and who was I to say no! Time to mix it up and surprise James!
4. Fill each pan to the same size.
5. Put in oven and bake till done.
6. Cool then flip over and you are ready to put it together.
7. Once your brownies are cool it is time to put your Oreo Reese’s Peanut Butter Brownie Cake together.
8. Place your oreos on the first layer of brownies.
* If you like it extra sweet you can put either frosting or peanut butter down first.
9. Next you will place a layer of brownies on top of the oreos, and repeat but with the reese’s.
10. Place the last layer of brownie on top and top with frosting.
11. Now it’s time to chop up some of the reese’s and oreos and then you will sprinkle on top!
TO SHOP THESE ITEMS TAP THE IMAGES BELOW :
Now it is time to enjoy! I will warn you this is so good you will want more!