Welcome friend! I'm so glad you have joined me here at Dreaming of Homemaking. I like to think of this blog as my journal, full of ideas that have helped me turn my house into a warm, welcoming home. My hope is that you too find this little piece of the internet a place to gather ideas and find inspiration.
I know, there are probably a million people that claim they have the BEST chocolate chip banana muffins – but really this is it! Not only the most amazing recipe, but you get to see all my favorite kitchen gadgets!
We have been spending a lot of time at home, and with that we have been doing a ton of baking and cooking! I used to always share all of our favorite recipes and us cooking. Guess what, I am bringing that back! I wanted to share all the tools we love from Bed Bath & Beyond so as we share you can get what you don’t have or add to your wishlist!
Le Creuset Dutch Oven
Le Creuset Batter Bowl
Kate Spade Measuring Cups
KitchenAid Copper Pots & Pans
Kitchen Aid Spiralizer
Kitchen Aid Prep Set
Kitchen Aid Pasta Press
Kitchen Aid Pasta Set
Kitchen Aid Utensil Set
Which one do you vote? Well as you can see any could work that you see pictured here! The best banana for banana bread is actually the darkest! You want to make sure there is no green left on the stem. Now that we know that, lets get started!
2. Get your supplies all together including all the ingredients, a mixing bowl, utensils, and the pan you will be using.
3. In your mixing bowl, place your bananas and mash! You can use a fork or this handy masher HERE.
4. Pour in your melted butter and stir.
5. Add a dash of salt then stir.
6. Add your all spice, vanilla, and baking soda then stir.
7. Add your egg and stir.
8. Add your sugar and flour, and stir.
9. Time for the chocolate chips – this makes it so good! Make sure to stir.
10. Place in your muffin liner, or tray!
*Make sure to use a spray if placing in the tray.
BAKING TIME : 14-16 minutes. Wait till just a little golden!
Now that they are complete, they are ready to eat! If you want to add a dash of sugar on top you can, but not needed.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe and seeing my favorite gadgets for the kitchen from Bed Bath & Beyond! Stay tuned for more!