Welcome friend! I'm so glad you have joined me here at Dreaming of Homemaking. I like to think of this blog as my journal, full of ideas that have helped me turn my house into a warm, welcoming home. My hope is that you too find this little piece of the internet a place to gather ideas and find inspiration.
This Overnight Breakfast Bake – Sausage & Egg with biscuits is so amazing you can do it so it’s ready overnight or cook and serve!
We love to serve this on Christmas day, but it’s really good for anyday! It isn’t your healthiest meal but oh so good!
16 ounce container of Pillsbury Biscuits
Breakfast Sausage – I use one 16 oz Jimmy Dean any flavor!
1/2 cup of milk
1 1/2 – 2 cups of shredded cheese ( I like the extra all on preference)
* Salt and Pepper if needed
3. Cook your breakfast sausage in a pan.
4. While your sausage is cooking open your biscuits and place on a cutting board. Cut each into 6 pieces – using a knife or pizza cutter.
5. Place the biscuits in the greased dish.
6. Once your sausage is cooked, spread over biscuits.
7. Next spread cheese over the sausage. This is up to you 1/2 cup – 1 Cup
9. Sprinkle the rest of your cheese on top!
8. Crack open your eggs, mix your eggs and milk in a bowl. Spread over the mixture in your pan.
10. Bake for 30 ish minutes at 350 degrees till it looks golden.
Time to put the Overnight Breakfast Bake in the oven, and you know it will be done when it looks like this below :
Time to enjoy! These are even good as left overs!