Christmas Cottage Home Tour {Part 1}

1. So beautiful, Sarah! I always get so much inspiration from you! So fun doing this hop with you 🙂

2. This is such a gorgeous space! You are so inspirational in how you have transformed your home to fit your family, and every inch is beautiful! Merry Christmas sweet friend!

3. Sarah, this is just so beautiful my friend! Your mix of whites, woods, and greenery are just stunning. I love the candles for a cozy and inviting touch. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

4. Kelly says:

Sarah your home is just beautiful and your Christmas decor makes it even more beautiful! I loved your tour and feel so blessed to have joined you on this tour! Merry Christmas!

5. Beth says:

Sarah, your home is so gorgeous! Thank you so much for connecting all of us for this blog hop! It has been so much fun! I look forward to more hops together and seeing more of your home and your fun projects on your blog! Have a wonderful holiday with your sweet family! xo, Beth

6. Sean Mahan says:

Wow, what a wonderful home! I love your Christmas decor, it looks so creative and elegant! Thank you for sharing the details =)

7. Kathy Adams says:

I love the light fixture over the table. Where did you get it?

• sarah wagner says:

I am so sorry, I missed this! It was from Target but they no longer carry this size! Walmart actually came out with almost an Identical for so cheap!

8. Courtney says:

I am usually not a fan of the farmhouse look but I want to live here! Your house is beautiful and your decorating style is perfection. We are moving to a house on a "farm" (almost 6 acres in the middle of Houston) and I’m totally going to steal a few of your decorating ideas, especially since my husband wants our house to look like a farm house. 😁 Thanks so much for sharing!

9. Shari says:

As Kathy asked 3 weeks ago, WHERE did you find the light fixture!? LOVE it!!!

• sarah wagner says: