5 Gardening Ideas and tips for anyone who is ready to test their green thumb! Really these things are so easy and fun!
It is spring and the front porch was ready for a refresh with a favorite Better Homes & Gardens line at Walmart! We used one of the ideas on the porch and hopefully as you read through you can be inspired! If you keep reading you will see more in detail and all the links.
5 Gardening Ideas:
- Planter – You can use this indoors or out! Get creative and pick flowers or even herbs we chose flowers from the Better Homes & Gardens line at Walmart.
- Terrarium – You can find all different shapes and sizes that the Better Homes & Gardens line carries.
- Grow Kit – They have thought of it all! There are grow kits they sell and it makes it that easy and no green thumb required! I can’t wait to show you as ours grow!
- Propagate – You can find a propagator from the Better Homes & Gardens line at Walmart – I can’t wait to use it on some of my roses!
- Reuse – Repurpose – If you have followed along as much as I love to buy new I try to reuse in any way. We loved the Better Homes & Gardens Planter on my front porch and painted it black! Then for the terrarium you will see Zoe found some plants to go inside that we are getting ready to take out!
Now that we talked about the ideas lets see how they are done and make sure to check back on here and in stories to see how everything grows!
We picked up these gorgeous flowers from the Better Homes & Gardens line lets see what Zoe does with them!
We grabbed this gorgeous white planter, some soil, and these flowers from the Better Homes & Gardens line at Walmart. Zoe decided to take the smaller flowers and break them into two – she made a great choice. When doing any planting try not to disrupt their roots.
I love how it turned out! Now you can use this as a centerpiece or even on a table or porch outside.
Now it’s time to work on the terrarium.
First make sure to gather your plants that you will use for the terrarium it will make it a lot easier to do before you add all the rocks. Add your first layer, then put in your plants, then do the next steps with the rocks.
Here is how it turned out! Zoe was already using her little mister to give it water.
Now for the Propagating and seeing all the Grow Kits grow, come back for the next blog post with them in action! I know … you are ready to shop! Click on any of the images below to shop your favorite items from the Better Homes & Gardens line at Walmart.