Easy Summer Styling with Beautiful Flowers

1. Becca says:

Sarah, it’s no secret that I absolutely love your kitchen! And, with it dressed for the season, it’s now over the top! The fresh flowers paired with the lemonade just screams Summer in the most perfect way! Your dutch door looks gorgeous with its new shade of Dove Tail and, no, I can’t pick just one favorite view! I’d love to see lots of before and after pictures. Thank you for sharing … love being on this blog hop with you!

2. Sarah,
    Your kitchen is so bright and beautiful my friend! Your flowers, lemonade and all the special touches are so perfect for summer styling. And your Dutch door is definitely dreamy! It’s a joy to join alongside you on this tour!
    Xoxo-Brendt

3. Sarah says:

These are absolutely stunning! I’d never heard of the boiling water trick so I’m going to have to try that with all my hydrangeas! Your kitchens is one of my faves, Sarah, and I’m so happy to hop with you!

4. Karan Barton says:

What a beautiful home! Love that ditch door, it also anfav of mine!! Your range hood is gorgeous as well. I’m all about flowers in the summer as well!
    Loved your tour.
    Karan

5. Kelly says:

I love how simple yet stunning this space is! I want to be your neighbor! You inspire me on so many levels. Hope your day is wonderful!

6. Lindsay says:

I love the dutch door color! The flowers are the perfect Summer touch! I always love seeing how you style your kitchen! Love doing this tour with you XO!

7. Kelly says:

Sarah you have my dream kitchen! I love your newly painted door! The contrast it adds is just amazing! I love all of your fresh flowers and will be pinning for inspiration!!!

8. Sarah,
    Wow, what a stunning kitchen and fresh new look for summer! Jodie and I love the pops of yellow with the flowers and how beautifully this contrasts with the elegant simplicity of your kitchen! So excited to be on this hop with you sweet friend!
    Lots of love,
    Jodie & Julie

9. Laura says:

What a beautiful kitchen! I love the dutch door color. Fresh flowers brighten every space and your kitchen is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your beautiful home!

10. Amanda says:

Sarah,
    Holy moly! Your kitchen is mag worthy my friend! That door, that hood…every single other detail lol there’s no way I could choose a favorite angle! I love that your decor doesn’t take away from the kitchen and all it’s lovely details but simply enhances them! Beyond excited to have gotten to do this blog tour with you! Now I need to run and get some sunflowers! XO – Amanda

11. I just adore your beautiful kitchen and the flowers definitely make it feel fresh and summery! Thanks for the tips and the inspiration! Honored and humbled to be on this tour with you!

12. Jenna says:

Sarah, I love the pops of color against the neutral kitchen! Your photography is stunning, your images are so crisp and clear and your kitchen is just dreamy!