Christmas Cottage Home Tour

1. Your kitchen gives me all the feels!! I love all the Christmas touches! The island is perfection! So fun doing this tour with you!

2. Hope says:

The little touches of green in your new kitchen really pop . Merry Christmas

3. Meeghan says:

Sarah, your Christmas home tour is gorgeous! I love all your touches of green throughout our home. Your kitchen is fantastic, the island is perfection! Thank you for sharing so much inspiration!

4. Laura says:

Love everything!!! Can you share the type of backsplash and grout that you used?! Thanks! 💕

5. Kelly says:

Oh Sarah your kitchen is magazine worthy!!! Love the new island and the chairs!!! I also am in love with the wreath on your back door! So well done!!

6. Randi says:

Sarah, your Christmas home is perfection! I love all of the neutrals…and that wreath!!! I’m ready to come over and celebrate!

7. Your kitchen is so very gorgeous Sarah! The beautiful light and bright with pops of copper and greenery is the perfect Christmas inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing, and it’s been a joy to be on this tour with you.

8. Bethany Crisp says:

Your kitchen is a show stopper!! Love all the beautiful details you added for Christmas! Cherish this time with your sweet family!

9. Kayla Miller says:

Sarah your Christmas home is stunning friend! And your new center island is what dream kitchens are made of. I LOVE it!! So enjoyed being part of this tour with you!

10. Hi Sarah! Wow! It was fun to take the entire Deck the Blogs tour! I was already following all of you on IG except one! fun to check out each home. You must be so pumped about your kitchen! I love the sea of white and that island – nice and narrow but so functional. Thank you for opening your home for all of us to see! Michelle Olson – IG handle Marche Maison